SO you think you know everything about Kim Kardashian? Well, you’d be wrong.
The reality star took to her website to list things she says fans don’t know about her. Yes, there are that many.
Taking to her website, www.kimkardashianwest.com, the reality star ruminated on everything from how kissing a boy got her kicked out of tennis camp, to how many piercings she has (six), and when she knew husband Kanye West was the one (like her, he loves hot rooms).
“I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on,” Kardashian wrote. “I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on.”
As for those six piercings, she let fans in on where each is positioned.
“One bellybutton, one in right ear, three on my left earlobe and one really high on left ear,” she wrote.
She also remembered how her father, the late Robert Kardashian, told her off after she got in trouble for kissing a boy at tennis camp.
“I almost got kicked out of tennis camp for kissing a boy. My dad came to yell at me,” she wrote.
Kardashian also let fans in on her relationship with older sister Kourtney.
The reality star wrote that she and her sister took a year of Spanish together in high school, as Kourtney ended up needing to repeat the course.
“Kourtney and I were in the same Spanish class in high school. I was so smart I advanced a year! JK! She had to repeat a year of Spanish. But it was the best year because we had it together,” she said.
For those of us who’ve had to endure braces or a retainer, you might besurprised to know Kardashian also wears one.
She wrote that she cracks her hands every single morning, and she can’t stand coriander, mustard, capsicum, blue cheese and red velvet cake.
20 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT KIM KARDASHIAN
1. Kourtney and I were in the same Spanish class in high school. I was so smart I advanced a year! JK! She had to repeat a year of Spanish. But it was the best year because we had it together.
2. I crack my hands every morning.
3. I had a dark mole on my forehead that I had removed three times and it is a skin colour and everyone thinks it’s a pimple, LOL.
4. I have a permanent retainer on my teeth inside that you can’t see.
5. I have six piercings — one bellybutton, one in right ear, three on my left earlobe and one really high on left ear.
6. I have a freckle on my eyeball.
7. I hate the sleeve on a Starbucks cup. I leave the room for someone to take it off for me because I cringe from the sound. It’s like nails on a chalkboard for me. I hate cardboard.
8. I hate cilantro, mustard, peppers, blue cheese, and red velvet.
9. I sleep with my eyes slightly open and it scares the shit out of people.
10. I take a blanket and pillow with me every time I travel no matter what. I need my own for the plane.
11. I have a nail file and cuticle cutter with me at all times. In my purse, travel bag, everywhere. I’m obsessed with my nails and cuticles. If my nails are chipped or not perfect, I feel filthy.
12. I know the alphabet in sign language and would cheat on my tests with my friends by speaking in sign language.
13. I jumped out of a plane skydiving when I was 20 years old and now I’m so afraid of heights.
14. I’m secretly the funniest person, but only in my inner circle. The things I say are wild.
15. I love only hot rooms and hate when the air conditioning is on. I knew Kanye and I were meant to be when I slept over and he had the heat on.