Premier League action is back this weekend with such a perfect fixture as the North London derby. Arsenal take on Tottenham on Saturday by 12:30am at the Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners maintained their top spot on the league table going into the international break.
Tottenham are one of two teams what remain jnbeaten so far this season, making the clash with Arsenal a rather promising one.
Here are a few stats and facts ahead of the match:
1. Arsenal have won their last two Premier League home games against Tottenham, last winning three in a row against them between February 2012 and September 2013.
2. Tottenham have lost two of their last three league meetings with Arsenal (W1), as many as they had in their previous 13 against them (W5 D6).
3. Arsenal have lost just one of their last 29 Premier League home games against Spurs (W17 D11), and are unbeaten in their last 11 against them at the Emirates since a 3-2 loss in November 2010.
4. Tottenham have scored at least once in each of their last 10 meetings with Arsenal in all competitions, their second-longest scoring streak against the Gunners, after a run of 24 between 1955 and 1967.
5. This is the first Premier League meeting between Arsenal and Tottenham with one of the sides top of the league since December 2007, with league leaders Arsenal winning 2-1 at the Emirates. If Tottenham win, it will be the first time in top-flight history that either side has beaten the other to replace them at the top of the table.
Possible starting XI for both teams are as follows:
Defenders: Tierney, Gabriel, Saliba, Tomiyasu
Midfielders: Xhaka, Partey, Martinelli, Odegaard, Saka
Defenders: Lenglet, Romero, Dier
Midfielders: Sessegnon, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Perisic
Forwards: Son, Kane, Kulusevski
Arsenal 2-1 Tottenham